8. Sınıf İngilizce 1. Dönem 1. Yazılı Soruları-4
8. Sınıf İngilizce Dersi 1. Dönem 1. Yazılı Soruları, 8. sınıf ingilizce 1. dönem 1. yazılı soruları ve cevap anahtarı,8. sınıf ingilizce 1. dönem 1. yazılı test,8.sınıf ingilizce 1.dönem 1.yazılı test çöz,8.sınıf ingilizce 1.dönem 1.yazılı pdf,8.sınıf ingilizce 1.dönem 1.yazılı cevap anahtarlı eğitimhane,8. sınıf ingilizce 1. dönem 1. yazılı soruları ve cevap anahtarı,8.sınıf ingilizce yazılı soruları pdf,8. sınıf ingilizce yazılı soruları ve cevap anahtarı,
Müfredata uygun 2022-2023 8. Sınıf İngilizce 1. dönem 1. yazılı soruları ve cevapları yer almaktadır. 8. Sınıf İngilizce 1. dönem 1. yazılı soruları cevap anahtarlı, test, klasik ve boşluk doldurma şeklinde kategoriye eklenmiştir. 8.Sınıf İngilizce 1.Dönem 1.Yazılı Soruları 2022-2023
Bu sınav; friendship, offering and making invitations, prefer ile teen life konularını içermektedir.
8. Sınıf İngilizce 1. Dönem 1. Yazılı Soruları ;
1) JACK: Hello, NİCK. My classmates and I are getting together after school. Would you like to come with we?
NİCK: I wouls love to, but I can’t, sorry. My relatives are going to come over. Maybe next time.
JACK: Ok, then. See you.
According to the dialogue above, Peter is………………
a. refusing jack’s idea and he doesn’t tell why.
b. inviting his cousins to spend some time on Monday.
c. refusing his invitation by giving a reason.
d. accepting to meet with JACK’s classmates
2) DENİZ : Zeynep and I are organizing a birthday party for Akif. It will be at Akif’s house. Would you like to come?
MARAL: Who else will come to the party?
DENİZ: NİSA and AYLİN.
MARAL: Oh! I ‘d love to come , but I can’t. ____________
a. I don’t get on well with Nisa.
b. Aylin always back me up.
c. Nisa and I are best friends.
d. I always count on them.
3) “My best friend and I attach importance to each other ; and we trust each other. We never forget our birthdays and we celebrate our birthdays every year. “
Which of the following has similar meaning with the paragraph above?
a. We sometimes lie , because we aren’t so close.
b. We always argue with each other.
c. My best friend and I have nothing in common.
d. I always support her and I know that she always backs me up.
4 ) GARSON : May I help you ?
MÜSTERİ: Yes, Can I have today’s soup please ?
GARSON : _______________________________
MÜSTERİ : I’d like grilled chicken, please.
a. Would you like to eat dessert ?
b. What would you like to have for a main course ?
c. Would you like anything to drink ?
d. Do you want to have pasta first ?
5) Pam: James and I are great buddies. We like spending time together. We usually go _____________ on weekdays. Western films are our favorite.
a. for a walk b. book fairs
c. to the cinema d. to the concert
6) JESS: Listen, Tim. Are you busy tonight?
JESS: I have two tickets for a rock concert tonight. Would you like to go with me?
TIM: I’ d love to.
Which expression can you use in the blank?
a. Of course. Where is it?
b. No, not at all.
c. Yeah, sure. Thanks for inviting me.
d. Sure. It sounds awesome.
7) A good friend should be ………………… but She / he shouldn’t be ………………
a. sneaky / arrogant c. tactful / sneaky
b. caring / reliable d. aggressive / helpful
8) SAM: Mike ! I am so bored at the moment. Shall we watch a film?
MIKE: Sorry, but I can’t watch it now. I must study for the exam.
SAM: How about watching a thriller on Saturday night?
MIKE: That sounds awesome. See you at the weekend.
SAM: Ok. See you then.
Read the dialogue above. Which sentence is Mike’s excuse for refusing the invitation.
a. I am so bored at the moment.
b. I must study for the exam.
c. Shall we see a movie?
d. That sounds good.
Thank you for the nice invitation. I am sorry but I can’t attend the event. I‘d love to see all my old classmates, but we are going on holiday on July 1.
See you later,
According to the letter which sentence is the closing part?
a. Dear Kelly ,
c. I am sorry but I can’t attend the event.
d. Thank you for the nice invitation.
10) ( 1 ) Jessica likes music a lot. ( 2 )She loves rap, but she doesn’t listen to pop. ( 3 )After she has breakfast , she skates to school. ( 4)She can’t stand it. Because she thinks it is unbearable .
Which sentence is not related with the paragraph?
a. 4 b. 2 c. 3 d . 1
11 ) BRENDA: ………………………………?
SHEILA: I usually surf the net or play tennis.
a. What do you do at weekends?
b. Do you surf the net?
c. How about playing tennis?
d. Where do you play tennis?
12) I. Rap ? No, I don’t think so. I prefer listening to jazz.
II. That’s interesting. Who is your favourite singer ?
III. Dad, do you like listening to rap ?
IV. My favorite singer is Louis Armstrong. I really love him.
Which one shows the correct order of the dialogue ?
a. III – I – II – IV b. IV – I – II – III
c. I – II – III – IV d. III – I – IV – II
13) A: We are planning a slumber party in Hailey’s house. Would you like to join us ?
B: Awesome. Of course I will. ___________________?
A: On Friday night.
a. Where are you going to meet ?
b. What time do you come over ?
c. How often do you go to parties ?
d. When are you going to have it ?
|Teenagers shopping behaviour|
|% 55||buy clothing items|
|% 25||buy beauty & health products|
|% 15||buy electronic items|
|% 5||buy books|
Which one is true according to the chart ?
a. Buying clothes is more popular among teenagers.
b. Teenagers mostly buy books.
c. Teenagers don’t buy electronic items.
d. Teenagers don’t use beauty products
15. Complete the sentences with appropriate words
A. my room
C. playing piano
I. I am worried about…..
II. I am skilled at ……
III. My favorite Smartphone application is ….
IV. My favorite place is ……..
a. I-D II-B III-A IV-C
b. I-D II-C III-B IV-A
c. I-B II-C III-D IV-A
d. I-A II-D III-C IV-B
Hello! My name’s Hillary Peterson. We live in Ohio, USA. My mother wakes my sisters and me up at 7.15 every morning. I brush my teeth, take a bath and get dressed for school in the mornings. After I have breakfast, I take my huge bag and run for school bus. On the bus, I listen to rap music on my cell phone. Rap music and dance are very popular in USA. When I get to school, I greet my friends and we have a chat. I love my teachers, but they always give us a lot of homework.
16. What does Hillary regularly do ?
a. She listens to jazz music on her cell phone.
b. She walks to school.
c. She takes a bath before sleeping.
d. She takes her big bag and runs to school bus.
17. What does Hillary do when she gets to school ?
a. She takes a bath.
b. She has breakfast.
c. She says “hello” to her friends.
d. She gets dressed.
18. Before Hillary has breakfast, ……………..
a. She takes her small bag and walks to school.
b. She listens to rap music on the school bus.
c. She takes a bath and gets dressed
d. She chats with her school friends.
|WEST HILL SECONDARY SCHOOL & THE CLASS OF 2013
We are organizing a class reunion. We all want to see you with us. Our teachers will be there,too. Don’t miss this chance.
Sunday, November 18 Olive Restaurant
19. What is deadline for joining the reunion ?
a. 60 euro b. 2013
c. Sunday d. November 14
20. How can you get more information ?
a. You can inform until November 14.
b. You can contact teachers.
c. You should pay 60 euro first.
d. You can ask David Black.