7. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları
7. Sınıf İngilizce Dersi 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları, 7. sınıf ingilizce 2. dönem 2. yazılı soruları ve cevap anahtarı,7. sınıf ingilizce 2. dönem 2. yazılı test,7.sınıf ingilizce 2.dönem 2.yazılı test çöz,7.sınıf ingilizce 2.dönem 2.yazılı pdf,7.sınıf ingilizce 2.dönem 2.yazılı cevap anahtarlı eğitimhane,7. sınıf ingilizce 2. dönem 2. yazılı soruları ve cevap anahtarı,7.sınıf ingilizce yazılı soruları pdf,7. sınıf ingilizce yazılı soruları ve cevap anahtarı,
Müfredata uygun 2022-2023 7. Sınıf İngilizce 2. dönem 2. yazılı soruları ve cevapları yer almaktadır. 7. Sınıf İngilizce 2. dönem 2. yazılı soruları cevap anahtarlı, test, klasik ve boşluk doldurma şeklinde kategoriye eklenmiştir. 7.Sınıf İngilizce 2.Dönem 2.Yazılı Soruları 2022-2023
Bu sınav; dreams ile making predictions with will konularını içermektedir.
7. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Soruları ;
1. Match the definitions(1-6) with the words(a-h). (10p)
|1) A red area on your skin.
2) An illness that you see the dentist for.
3) A painful feeling if you eat something bad.
4) Feeling very hot when you are sick.
5) When your head hurts.
|a) A headache______
b) A fever _________
c) A rash _______
d) A stomachache_______
e) A toothache __________
2. Match the questions and answer.(10p)
|1) Why were you waiting for a bus?___________
2) If you found $100, woıld you keep it?_______
3) What would you do if you met a famous person?____
4) Was rosa feeling dizzy earlier?_________
5) Should we wait for you?________
|a) No, you shouldn’t
b) Yes, I would
c) Yes, she was. But she is OK now.
d) Because it was raining.
e) I’d take a selfie with them.
3. Complete the sentences with the words in the box. (20p)
Doesn’t she, Aren’t you, Didn’t they, Do you, Did he, Shouldn’t you, Haven’t you, Would he, Will you, Should you
1) Sandro didn’t ask you out, ___________
2) You are happy for me,__________
3) You have liked him for a long time______________
4) You don’t think he is playing trick on me,_____________
5) He wouldn’t do that,___________
6) I think she still likes him,__________
7) They went out with each other for about three months,____________
8) I guess you should tell her,____________
9) You won’t tell anyone,______________
10) You shouldn’t speak loudly,___________
4. Complete the dialogue with the words in the box.(30)
wouldn’t, money, buy, problem, show, order, sure, choose, today, costs, click, on, expensive, website, could, you
Cody : Dad,_____________you help me for a second? I need to ___________a gift for my friend Caleb.
Dad : Sure. What do you want to_____________for him.
Cody : I am not _______. Maybe something for soccer. He plays every weekend.
Dad : Ok , I know a good _________. Let me _______you. I have bought lots of things on there before.
Cody : It isn’t too _____________ is ir.
Dad : No, don’t worry.
Cody : Ok. Those hats look cool, don’t they? Can you ____________that black one?
Dad : yeah, that is a nice one.
Cody : He would like that,_____________he?
Dad : yes, I think so. Let’s see how much it ________. It is $19 you have enough________, don’t____.
Cody : well, I have $12. Could you lend me the rest?
Dad : Sure, no ____________
Cody : thenks dad. Yhat is awesome. Can you________________it for me?
Dad : of course.
Cody : thanks! I will get the rest of the money for you______________.
5. Complete the sentences with the correct adjective+preposition pair in the box.(10p)
*Responsible for *Worried about *Remembered for *Interested in *Scared of
1) He doesn’t want a jacket. He isn’t________________________getting cold.
2) Nelson mendela is _____________________becoming the first blacl south African president.
3) We are ___________________________walking through the big dark forest.
4) I am _______________________studying architecture when I am order.
5) You are________________________cleaning your room!
6. Write a short paragraph about your future plan(10p).
7. Read the text answer the questions.(10p)
I have always been interested in make things, so nobody was surprised when I became an engineer. When I was six years old my dad helped me build a tree house in our back garden. That was the first time I built anything. Later I added more rooms to the house. It looked really good, so I thought I could do something more difficult and I built a bridge from tree house to my bedroom window. Unfortunately, that was not successful. It broke while I was walking across it and I fell and hurt my leg. My parents were upset, but all I could think about was how to repair it and make it better. After studying engineering at university, I went travelling for a year and visited some amazing bridges, such as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and the world’s longest bridge in China. This bridge is not using by cars- it is only used by trains to travel between Shanghai and Beijing. It is more than 100 miles long! Soon after my travels, I got my first job with a big engineering company. Since then, l have worked on hotels and a big shopping centre and I have done a lot more travelling for my job. I might build another bridge one day. That is my dream, and the bridge definitely won’t break next time.
1) When he was a young boy, Carl…………………………..
A) wanted to be engineer, like his dad.
B) loved to build thinks.
C) didn’t have any clear interests.
2) Carl’s tree house in his garden…………………………..
A) was the first thing he built
B) was very difficult to build.
C) was a bit dangerous.
3) What happened while Carl was travelling?
A) he saw some examples of great engineering.
B) he decided to study Engineering at university.
C) he got his first engineering job.
4) On the world’s longest bridge, you can
A) go across by car or train
B) travel a distance of almost 100 miles
C) ride to Beijing or Shanghai
5) In the future, what would Carl like to do?
A) be the boss of his own big engineering company.
B) make a bridge
C) do more travelling for his job.